overwhelmed:
steve, josh, lysa, and danielle are now here. in two days, the residents arrive. (we already have one). it's been a rush of details (some slipping through the cracks) since monday. i think i've lost and found my sanity a hundred times already.
awe:
new orleans is just surreal . . . that it's happening in the wealthiest country in the world and still looks like a refugee camp makes it even harder to take in. send help: www.salvationarmy.ca is one way.
anxiety:
greek. just around the corner. Lord, have mercy.
joy:
skoch is coming here! i like that.
2 comments:
(Turn on word verification to prevent comment spamming.. but I think you've done that already?)
Anyways, I hope you're doing alright with all the stress you're under right now. I'm sure you're surviving amidst all the chaos and that you'll end up fine - yes, even in Greek! See you soon!
i've spent ZERO time getting ready for school! (unless you count decorating my notebooks) it's all been res stuff!
Post a Comment