this may seem strange, given my last post, but today i re-realized one of the coolest and most amazing things EVER:
i was in the staff & faculty prayer meeting and i started to cry: we were talking to the One who made the universe. we get to do that! i get to do that.
wow.
thanks, God. You're . . . wow.
i love You.
4 comments:
Those meetings rock. I'm glad you could experience 'a moment of transcendence' :)
mara-wearing-socks,
im really glad you were born, okay? and also, i think you're really good at talking to people. i just thought i should say so.
bye!
Sometimes getting back to the basics with God is the best reminder of His love.
"What is the price of five sparrows? A couple of pennies? Yet God does not Forget a single one of them. And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to him that a whole flock of sparrows." Luke 12:6-7
I love you!
MAWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi!!!!
I miss you horribly...Wish we would have had more time to talk.......Happy belated old person birthday!!! You are now older than me again (as opposed to the times you weren't???)
Anywho......
Love you tons!!!
Angie (bop)
ps....explain this donation thing....I confused
Post a Comment